Tuesday, September 23
The HTUF Ride & Drive and Technology Parade is always the highlight of the HTUF National Meeting, as attendees are able to witness the fruits of their labors first hand! The HTUF 2014 Ride and Drive will be held on Tuesday, September 23 at 2 pm.
Preliminary Vehicle Listing:
- AltE Range Extended Electric Vehicle (on a Ford E350 Chassis)
- New Eagle Chevy Caprice (with New Eagle Electric Drive Systems Controls)
- Crosspoint Kinetics’ ARBOC Spirit of Mobility (gas with Kinetics Post Transmission Electric Hybrid)
- Odyne PlugIn Hybrid Electric
- VIA Motors Vtrux Extended Range Electric Vehicle
- Altec AT40G JEMS on a Ford F550 Chassis featuring Altec Jobsite Management System with battery operated boom, cab comfort and exportable power.
- Motiv Power Systems Loadmaster All-Electric Refuse Truck
- XL Hybrids Hybrid Electric Conversion
- Workhorse Trucks: Workhorse E-Gen: 60 kWh battery pack with gas-fueled on-board emergency generator
- Zenith Motors Electric Shuttle
- Arens Controls Hybrid Drivetrain Electronic Controls
Check back often as we add new vehicle listings.
In addition to the HTUF Ride & Drive, the HTUF Technology Showcase will feature static displays with information new and available technologies in the high-efficiency commercial vehicle arena.
For information on vehicle participation, contact: